PhotoMap shows the place where your photos were taken.
If you browse your photo, PhotoMap will quickly show the place where it was taken. (GPS included photo only)
- show the address and location on map.
- support various and great photo browser style (linear, cylinder, wheel, coverflow, time machine style)
- support CameraRoll and all albums (events, albums)
- simple and easy tweet interface is provided.
- can remove GPS information for privacy protection.
- PhotoMap runs on iOS 5.0 or above only.
- If you're using iPhone 3G or iPod Touch and there are lots of photos, you may have a slow experience.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PhotoMap - Where your photos were taken is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
PhotoMap - Where your photos were taken (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 629.15 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.